Friday, May 24, 2013

Just a update while on vacation.  We started our vacation with 31/2 days with my sister Sharon and her husband Jim in Olathe, Ks.  It was true relaxation and I was pampered with my brother-in-law fixing gourmet vegan meals the entire visit after his extensive research for what I could eat.  I have never been so blessed and than my sister and I had a day on our own which meant so much.  My sister and I are the only survivors of a family of 6 and her increasing faith in our almighty God and her encouragement through her pastor's sermons, devotional material, and many inspirational Christian CDs were such good spiritual food for me.  It would be a financial disaster for me to live near Lifeway Christian stores and my all favorite Mardel bookstores.  I thank God everyday for the support of my sister and brother-in-la
We then traveled for 14 hours through Kansas, my home state, Colorado, Utah and stayed overnight for a few hours before continuing our trip to LaHabra, California to be with Tonya, Boaz, and Hadassah, ou,r beautiful daughter and grandchildren and arrived at 3:30 PM.  Rick was in Australia on business and arrived home Wednesday AM.  Somehow symptoms of my tendonitis began to return and I had to locate an orthopedic Dr and God answered my prayer with a wonderful Dr. Shah who x-rayed my left shoulder area for metastatic cancer and yes cancer which I already suspected was involved in microscopic spots in arm and shoulder areas.  I never consented to a PET scan due to extended radiation exposure and knowing whatever results, my treatment option would not change.  The Dr was not sure if symptoms were related to cancer involvement but since same symptoms were resolved completely with a cortisone injection, he gave me another injection.  He was impressed with my range of motion, arm strength and overall well being and was supportive of alkaline water, vegan diet in attempt to restore my body to alkaline pH and enhance my immunity.  He said he would be available any way he could help the rest of my stay.

Wednesday I will see Dr Thermos who was my oncologist in California when I was first treated for breast cancer with hyperbaric O2 and IV Vitamin C.  My regrets are that I wandered away from my regime but God is forgiving and has helped me to resume a even more rigorous regime.  Now I rely on the almighty Physician for complete healing and regeneration of cells involved if it be His well.  He continues to give peace which passes understanding and when there is no answer humanly speaking.  I have a trust that waits long and am sure of God's guidance.  There continues to be One Who knows and Who marks every crisis, every effort, every heartache.  How unseeing the world goes on sometimes unknowing of one's heartaches, troubles, battles won, our conquests, and difficulties.  I know God is in control of all these for me and any victory I attain in this battle I ascribe glory to Him.  I thank God for the support and prayers of so many family and friends and go forward knowing He is holding me and nothing takes Him by surprise and sometimes I only see one set of footprints when I know I cannot walk alone and they are His footprints and I rest in His arms once again.

Continue to pray for David and our wonderful daughters and grandchildren as they walk through this valley with me.  I know that humanly speaking this is very difficult and we are so human and need to continue to rely on God's strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment